September 15, 2018
$125 for members of Florida CraftArt and The Studio@620; $150 for nonmembers
“Home is Where the Art Is,” is an intimate look inside some of St. Petersburg’s most fascinating private art collections, housed in beautiful residences in Old Northeast. Homeowners and featured artists will highlight pieces in their collections.
This is an exclusive opportunity for a limited number of tickets available and include:
• Trolley transportation from and to Florida CraftArt with free nearby designated parking.
• Tours of four private art collections
• Personalized interactions with collectors, artists and curators
• Local entertainment, including music, dance and poetry
• Creative selection of hors-d’oeuvres and wine/craft beer pairings
To purchase tickets call Florida CraftArt (727) 821-7391
For additional information visit the Florida CraftArt website.
Thank you to the generous homeowners and to our sponsors: Mosk Development Co., Mustard Seed Advisors of Raymond James and Anonymous for supporting the